The Marina Ag. Kosmas is subject to the Municipality of Helliniko-Argyroupoli.
It is sited on public land of 450,000 sq.m. between the cape of Agios Kosmas and the Bay of Glyfada, south of Poseidonos Avenue in front of the waterfront of the limits of the Municipalities of Elliniko-Argyroupoli and Glyfada. The marine area is approximately 3.0-3.5 Km². Its length, parallel to the coastline, is 3Km and the maximum width perpendicular to the coastline is approximatelly 1200m. The orientation of the coast is NW-SE.
The facility is adjacent to the former Hellinikon Airport and a series of marine facilities (Alimos Marina, Flisvos, Glyfada) and its neighboring municipalities are the Municipalities of Alimos and Glyfada.
The main highway leading to Ag. Kosmas Marina is Poseidonos Avenue. Both streams (to and from Athens – Piraeus) give access to the Marina:
• via the National Road Athens – Corinth and the new regional highway Piraeus, Piraeus and western regions of the Basin (Peristeri, Aegaleo etc.).
• from the city center via Syngrou Avenue.
• from northern and eastern region of the Attica (Maroussi, Kifissia, Ilioupoli, Zografou etc.) through regional Hymettus Avenue Vouliagmeni.
From Vouliagmeni area:
• International Airport via Attiki Odos.
• from the ports of Rafina and Lavrio (Cyclades).
• from the southern areas of Attica (Glyfada, Voula, Mesogeia etc).
There is also accessibility to the marina using the Public Transport System
with dense lines.
By bus: Stop ‘2nd Elliniko’ located outside the Marina provides access throughout the city. http://www.oasa.gr
By Tram: The tram stop “Ellinon Olympionikon (Greek Olympians)” is located just 100 meters from the entrance of the marina. From this stance one can easily and quickly moved to the center of Athens.
Apollo 210 3636508
HERMES: 210 4115200
GLYFADA: 210 9605600
Offices Marina can make arrangements upon requests.
The Greek seas are full of beautiful destinations.
Distance in Nautical Miles for the isles :
Aegina, 20 ΝΜ
Hydra, 39 ΝΜ
Spetses, 51 ΝΜ
Σerifos, 65 ΝΜ
Σifnos, 74 ΝΜ
Milos, 81 ΝΜ
Mykonos, 89 ΝΜ
Santorini, 128 ΝΜ
Rhodes, 243 ΝΜ
Lefkada, 168 ΝΜ
Corfu, 238 ΝΜ