The Marina complex is fenced and has one entrance gate, while all areas are supervised 24 hours a day by private security. A CCTV system with electronic cameras covers the facilities of the Marina. At the piers, fire fighting systems are located, equipped with fire extinguishers, alarm buttons with risk extinguishers and fire fighting equipment. Also the Marina has 250 KVA power generator that covers the basic needs of the complex in power failure situations.
The position, the orientation and the breakwater, constitutes the Marina one of the safest ones, in the Mediterranean.
The facility has 337 berths for yachts up to 90m. with permanent mooring systems, water supply and power supply 220 V & 380 V from 16 A to 400 A.
• Minimum overall length 6m
• Maximum overall length 90m
• Laundry / Dryer (on demand)
• Tender pilot mooring assistance
• Electric Power 230/380V and fresh water supply
• Common use WC and Showers
• 24-hour security service (Security fence, controlled vehicle entrance, patrol cars, CCTV)
• Touchdown and lift-off helicopter facility
• Car Park areas
• Fuel availability on hour’s notice
• Slipway for trailers
• Crane and technical support on hour’s notice
• Fire Detection and Extinguishing system
• Automated Port Control Services
• Dry docking